6-week Online Spring Clutter Cleanse
“Spring won’t let me stay in this house any longer!
I must get out and breathe the air deeply again.”
~ Gustav Mahler
Are you feeling ready to:
- clear away those dreaded paper piles?
- clean out that overstuffed kitchen pantry?
- clear out a closet filled with clothes you no longer love?
- stop the leaks in your money flow?
Let’s jump start into Spring Cleaning so you can feel motivated, inspired, focused and accountable to tackling those projects that are holding you hostage and in overwhelm.
This cleanse will help you to:
- reclaim your organization systems and your time
- lighten up your space so you feel energized and healthy again
- streamline your workflow, so you regain your efficiency and effectiveness
- simplify your daily living and decision making to save money
- most importantly reclaim your peace of mind and well-being
Dates: Tuesdays April 12th – May 17th
Time: 10:30am – 11:30am (PST) via conference call
- Education – Learn about the power of clutter. Why and how it manifests, how it holds us hostage physically/mentally/emotionally/spiritually/financially, and how we can gain control over it once and for all.
- Approach – We will take a holistic (mind, body, space) approach to ensure that the (4) most important areas of your home are flowing with positive energy, hold no clutter, have good flow, and have organized systems in place. These four areas are: closets, kitchen, office, money.
- Weekly Physical Focus – We’ll be focusing on (1) specific area each week, working together to get a jump start, sharing tips & tricks on how to efficiently approach organizing/decluttering for that area, identifying new systems and learning ways to stay on top of it.
- Collective Action – We will be working for 20 mins during each weekly call to “jump start” you into action. You will find that once you get started, it’s so much easier to keep going with momentum behind you.
- Weekly Mental Focus – It’s not all just about the “stuff”, we need to reframe how we think about clutter and our stuff to help identify and reconnect with our most important life priorities. We will be focusing on life values and priorities and how they interact with our environment.
- Insights from Experts – Each week you’ll receive a link to an interview with some of my favorite fellow industry experts talking about clutter in the various areas we will be covering. Listen for inspiration, new ideas and motivation. They may even join us live during our weekly session.
- 1:1 Coaching Time – Each participant will receive (1) 45-minute private session with me to help them through their toughest areas.
- Recordings – Each session will be recorded, so if you can’t make the live date, you can listen and do the work when time allows. This is helpful when you need some inspiration and motivation to keep you going.
- Group Forum – We will have a private Facebook page to share before/after photos, decluttering challenges, big wins and continued support.
- Q&A – We will have a live Q&A session every two weeks to answer questions, coaching through rough patches and general support.
If not now, then when?
“Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin.
Beginning makes the conditions perfect” ~ Alan Cohen
If you are still curious if this program is right for you, here are some important questions to ponder:
- How much is your time and energy worth to continue to do this on your own, or worse to continue to avoid this?
- How often do you get stuck down a rabbit hole when you are struggling with a decluttering project and it slows you down, or brings you to a screeching halt?
- How much longer can you look at your unfinished projects and keep wishing they would magically disappear?
- What is it costing you to NOT deal with your clutter piles? And I’m not talking just monetarily; I’m talking about the mental and emotional stress they create.
- How much are you paying for that storage unit you never go into? Run those numbers then see how you feel.
If $495 is feeling tight, then I encourage you to invite a friend to receive 10% off. It’s always easier to do scary things with friends, and you gain another accountability partner. What do you say? Are you starting to feel that warm sunny breeze flowing through your open windows, the smell of fresh cut lilacs, seeing the empty space around your home that allows you to feel at peace, calm and connected?
I see that for you and I want that for you! It is time. Join us now. The hardest part is signing up, the easiest part is starting together.
This clutter party gets started April 12th and we want YOU with us!
“What is not started today is never finished tomorrow.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
What others are saying:
…What I love about Becky is that she brings her awesome organization, efficiency, laughter, intuition, and coaching abilities to help you not only sort out your physical space but to also create behaviors that help you reach your goals – whether you need to grow a business or sleep better at night. Thank you, Becky! ~ Marnie, San Francisco
Working with Becky was one incredible experience. My office was in OK shape, I thought!? But once we examined my work and energy flow, I discovered it could be even better….Today, I enjoy walking into my office! The energy feels so positive with my creativity running high. The very night I completed my office, I had the most vivid dream about my chosen path being vital to my being. Yes, I know I’m on the right path. Thanks to Becky, I’ve got my office to support what I do. Thank you so much! ~ Stacey, Indiana
…Your willingness to help and uncanny knack of entering my world right when you are able to help most is truly some kind of universal influence. Thanks. Maybe you don’t even know how much your positive energy helped, saved me, at times. But it did. And I am grateful. Makes you wonder how many other people you quietly helped all year long huh? ~ Molly, San Carlos
Every day when I came home from work and saw all the clutter in my home, I could feel my chest starting to tighten and my anxiety levels go up. I have 3 young kids, work full time and just feel suffocated and overwhelmed by the clutter. I cannot tell you how heavy clutter weighs on your emotional self. Becky didn’t just focus on removing the physical mess, but helped me to better understand the root cause of the clutter, be much more mindful of my actions and provided me with some very valuable tools to keep it from occurring again. Is my house totally clutter free? Heck no. But is it in a state that I feel good about and know that I have control over it? Yes!! I can finally breathe and relax in my home and I am very grateful for the help Becky gave me. ~ Cindy, San Francisco .
..Becky is a terrific life coach not because her life has been blessed more than mine or that she has a better handle on it than I do or that she has gone through a whole lot more than I have – this is not how or who she is; she is a terrific life coach because she embraces life and all its possibilities and she is passionate that we all get the most out of it – with no judgments – she is there to quite simply point this out or help me get this sorted out. At the end of the day, I walk believing in myself. She has done her job well. ~ Pauline, San Francisco